Thursday, May 10, 2012

I want you to have a Book of Mormon

Since I have begun writing these blogs, I haven't offered too many other perspectives on the things I talk about. So today, I wanna do just that. I can assure you, I have done my best to express what the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ means to me. And this video shares what this book of scripture means to this young man.

I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It has changed my life forever. And will continue to do so, as long as dust never accumulates on it's cover. Jesus Christ lives. And a burning testimony of this can come or be strengthened by reading this book. If you have never read it or don't own one, I want you to have one and feast upon it's words. I invite you to go to http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon/ and there you can request a free copy. I promise you, from the depths of my soul, that you will not regret it. If you will sincerely read it, prayerfully, you will wish that you had found it sooner. Stay classy.
Elder Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment